United Front Games is excited to announce that SMASH+GRAB, its competitive, team-based, online fighter, launches today on Steam Early Access at 9am PDT.
Watch the new Gameplay Launch Trailer on YouTube:
Get ready for SMASH+GRAB, an underground competition where gangs of the future fight it out for loot, weapons, and infamy inside a corporate urban dystopia.
Choose from a growing selection of faction-themed characters to assemble your own crew. Customize your style and gameplay from hundreds of perks and clothing items. Then, team up with other players to fight, loot, and craft deadly weapons to come out on top.
A fast-paced mix of melee and ranged third-person fighting, SMASH+GRAB offers a fresh new take on competitive multiplayer action.
Assemble Your Crew
Build a gang for any situation
· Each player leads a gang of five: A leader, a lieutenant, and 3 soldiers
· Choose from a selection of melee and ranged characters
· Combine abilities with your gang and teammates for deadly strategy
· Level up characters to unlock hundreds of perks and clothing items
Smash It Up
Fast-paced online competitive combat
· Fight against and alongside players and their AI-controlled gangs
· Use strikes, grapples, counters, evades, and brutal finishers
· Each leader has unique combat moves and abilities
· Gang members have their own distinct AI personalities that can be influenced by the leader
Grab What You Can
Fight, loot, and craft your way to victory
· Everything you need to win can be found by looting and taking down enemies
· Loot a variety of weapons to upgrade your gang
· Craft deadly weapon mods from the ingredients you loot
· First team to reach the cash target wins
SMASH+GRAB will be offered at the Early Access price of $19.99 USD, and will be on sale during its launch week for only $16.99 USD.