Archive for August 23rd, 2008
On the comic inspired online grounds of Kickster only those players who control the most individual character and master the coolest special moves will rule. Two vs. two or three vs. three: with their team of real buddies, players stir up international tournaments and leagues. With dashing moves, impressive tricks and absolute ball control, PC kickers gain respect from the ball addicted online community. Only those who have the coolest special skills will climb up the player rankings. Kickster offers various scenarios in authentic street style. Backyards, parking lots or factory premises – a fast match can kick off anywhere. But only players with the best skills receive respect from the streets. As soon as they reach the expert level, Kickster offers even more strategic gameplay and lots of new powerful moves. To boast the perfect style, players choose their personal outfi t from an ample variety of trendy street wear in the in-game shop. “Easy to download” and “free to play” – Kickster offers fun football without complications or any payment liabilities.
• Free2Play: free game client, no subscription fees
• Team based multiplayer online game (no single player, no AI opponents)
• Getting started easily: comprehensive tutorial with 13 game missions
• Intuitive controls, but profound gameplay
• Ingame chat and community tools
• Compact game client of about 300 MB and moderate system requirements
• Customization of player character in large-scale item shop: trendy outfits from head to toe and special moves available for micropayment
• Level based game system: advanced skills learnable with progress
• Strategic team play and tactical moves in expert level
• Elaborate league system with promotion and relegation
• Ample tournament system
• Formation of clubs and club ranking available in the future
Operating System Windows XP / Vista
Processor Pentium 4 2.0 GHz
Memory 1 GB
Hard Disc Space 1 GB
Video Geforce FX6600 / Radeon 9600
DirectX 9.0c or higher
Internet Connection Broadband
Interview Pt. 1
Interview Pt. 2
Interveiw Pt. 3
Returning Classic songs from the original Samba de Amigo:
Vamos A Carnaval – WaveMaster*
Volare – Gypsy Kings
Hot Hot Hot – Arrow*
Salome – Chayanne*
Tubthumping – Chumbawumba*
The Cup of Life – R. Martin*
Samba de Janeiro – Bellini
Mambo Beat – Perez Prado*
Livin’ La Vida Loca – Ricky Martin*
Bamboleo – Gipsy Kings
Take On Me – Reel Big Fish
El Ritmo Tropical – Dixie’s Gang*
Macarena – Los Del Rio*
La Bamba – Ritchie Valens*
Tequila – Chuck Rio*
Soul Bossa Nova – Quincy Jones
Samba De Amigo – Bellini
The Theme of Rocky – Bill Conti*
Mas Que Nada – Jorge Ben*
Sway – Gimbel and Ruiz*
El Mambo – Solemar
All-New Wii-Exclusive Songs:
Baila Me – Gipsy Kings
Papa Loves Mambo – Perry Como*
Mambo No. 8 – Perez Prado
Conga – Miami Sound Machine*
Low Rider – War
Mambo No. 5 – Lou Bega*
Oye Como Va – Santana*
Asereje – Las Ketchup*
Arriba Allez – Bellini
Magalenha – Bellini and Mondonca Do Rio
Ran Kan Ran – Tito Puento*
Groove Is In the Heart – Dee Lite
Jump in the Line – Harry Belafonte*
Do It Well – Jennifer Lopez*
Como Ves – Ozomatli
Cha Cha – Chelo
Pon de Replay – Rihanna
Smooth – Santana*
Mexican Flyer – Ken Woodman*
Borriquito – Charo
Un Aguardiente – WaveGroup
Solo Tu – WaveGroup
Tango With Me – WaveGroup
- Denotes the song is performed by a cover band
Downloadable Content Available at Xbox LIVE Marketplace
London (22nd August 2008) – Square Enix® Ltd., the publisher of Square Enix interactive entertainment products in Europe and other PAL territories, today announced that Downloadable Content for INFINITE UNDISCOVERY™ is now available at Xbox LIVE® Marketplace. INFINITE UNDISCOVERY will be released across all PAL territories on 5th September 2008, exclusively on the Microsoft Xbox 360™ system.
Players can now customize their profiles with themes and icons from INFINITE UNDISCOVERY, the first global Square Enix release for Microsoft Xbox 360.
Theme A and Character Icon Pack A are now available at Xbox LIVE Marketplace and the selection will continue to expand over the next few weeks. Keep an eye out for updates on the official website! http://www.infiniteundiscoverygame.com
About INFINITE UNDISCOVERY
Since ancient times, people have believed the moon to be the throne of God, and have prospered by harvesting its energy.
This is the story of a world where the destiny of man is bound to that of the moon.
One fateful day, the moon was chained to the earth by an army of men calling themselves the Order of Chains. Led by a man whom the awestruck people christened the Dreadknight, the Order proceeded to ravage the land, and all lived in fear.
Our story begins deep within a forest, inside a prison governed by the Order of Chains. A boy named Capell is being held captive having been mistaken for a hero of the people…
Suddenly, a girl named Aya comes to Capell’s rescue, helping him to escape. She is a companion of Sigmund, a hero dedicated to ending the tyranny of the Order of Chains. When they meet soon after, Capell and Sigmund discover to their astonishment that they are virtually identical in appearance…like twins.
Capell’s life is about to change forever. Unbeknown to him, he is destined to decide the fate of the world.
• Epic new action adventure RPG gameplay, from tri-Ace the creators of the STAR OCEAN® and VALKYRIE PROFILE® series.
• Seamless Real-Time Action with no separate battlefields from the main gameplay environment. Constant discoveries will trigger unique and amazing action sequences.
• Unique situation battles – escape from giant ogres, flee from massive dragon flame attacks and even fight while a tsunami approaches!
• Command a party of four in real-time to maximise your chances for success
• Stunning cinematic visuals bring a richly detailed world fully to life.
• Immersive, orchestral quality soundtrack from the composer of STAR OCEAN and VALKYRIE PROFILE.
book with three new world records.
Players were invited to take part in a competition on three Wii™ games on Guinness World Records™: The Videogame. The existing records for melon smashing, sheep shearing and balloon popping were smashed and amazing new scores were set for each game by three show attendees.
The official Guinness World Records™ adjudication team were at the show to officiate the world record attempts. The three new records were set as follows:
- Max Schoenemann, aged 13, from Hoyerswerda – Max took an amazing 13.71 seconds securing the fastest time ever to shear 5 sheep – shaving almost 5 seconds off the previous record breakers score of 18.62!
- Florian Mack, aged 18, from Leipzig – Florian smashed the most melons with his head (60) slamming the previous world record holder’s score of just 40!
- Christian Kurka from Thuringen – Christian secured the fastest time to pop 100 balloons – an incredible 10.48 seconds, deflating the previous score of 13.85 seconds!
A variety of photographs and video footage of the event is available now for download at the following FTP site:
FTP SITE: ftp://system9.warnerbros.com
Key facts about Guinness World Records™: The Videogame
PLATFORMS: Nintendo DS™, Wii™
RELEASE DATE: Winter 2008
PUBLISHER: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
DEVELOPER: TT Games
GENRE: Party Game
Bringing record-breaking fun to players everywhere, Guinness World Records: The Videogame will launch on the Nintendo Wii and DS in Winter 2008. Go head to head against your friends and family to be the ultimate world record holder! Compete in 36 different challenges based on real life world records in your quest to become the record breaker. Then post your scores online and see how you rate against other competitors around the world. The game’s quick-fire action challenges can be played solo, in teams, or in competitive multi-player groups. Players are able to compete for the ultimate prize – the chance to be listed in the official Guinness World Records™ book!
o With 36 different challenges based on real Guinness World Records, the whole family or a group of friends have a shot at becoming a record breaker
o Upload your scores and compare your record breaking skills with other challengers from around the world. Can you become a real world record holder, and if so how long can you keep it..?
o Get listed in the actual Guinness World Records archives by earning the highest worldwide score on any challenge.
o Travel the world to compete in record-breaking feats such as – Fastest Time to Crush Watermelons With Your Head, Fastest Time to Eat a Plane, Fastest Time to Shear Five Sheep, and many more.
o Collect fact cards and record breaking certificates on the campaign to become a world record breaker
o Earn GWR Coins by breaking records and use them to unlock to more events and personalize your character.