Cary, NC, November 10, 2008 – cdv Software Entertainment today announced a limited collector’s edition for the upcoming Action RPG – Sacred 2: Fallen Angel. The PC collector’s edition is available for pre-order exclusively through Amazon.com for U.S. consumers.The collector’s edition will be available in Canada through Amazon.ca, Future Shop and EB Games Canada.
This special edition of the North America retail version of the game will showcase unique packaging, and the following additional items:
* An extra DVD containing the “Elite Texture Pack,” a set of ultra-high resolution textures for users of high-end computer
* A code to unlock the Carrier Imp, a special “pet” that transports the player’s treasure and additional inventory to its owner whenever summoned. A video of the Carrier Imp in action is available at the link below.
* A four-song music sampler from Nuclear Blast records, whose artist, Blind Guardian, is showcased in the game’s soundtrack, and an exclusive audio interview with the band and the game’s developer, discussing their collaboration to feature the band in-game.
* A printed map of the world of Ancaria that doubles as poster
* An electronic version of the Sacred 2 “Art and Vision” booklet
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel is an Action RPG with a rich story that takes place in a giant, open-ended and seamless world. This world contains hundreds of dungeons, treacherous opponents and a variety of challenging quests. Intelligent enemies, steadily adapting in number and difficulty based on player progress, challenge in heroic single- and multiplayer battles.
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel provides numerous unique items that can be gathered in this mystical world. A deep reward system further enables advancements in character, individual attributes and character-specific fighting styles, each designed to keep players returning to the world of Sacred 2: Fallen Angel to discover what is around the next bend. Drop-in styled cooperative multiplayer gameplay for up to 16 gamers ensures players will enjoy the game alone or seamlessly with friends at any time. Five unique multiplayer modes round out the experience and offer a refreshing, first-class gaming experience in Sacred 2: Fallen Angel.