Penguin United to launch Crossfire Remote Pistol at E3
First Wii Gun Designed with Built-in Remote and Repositioned A and B Buttons
Penguin United has announced that it will launch the CrossFire Remote Pistol for Nintendo Wii at this years E3 in Los Angeles.
The CrossFire is the first and only available gun for Wii that has the remote already integrated into the guns design. Additionally, the A and B buttons, and D-Pad have been repositioned for easy access and functionality.
* Self-contained remote gun – does not require inserting Wii remote into gun “shell”
* Designed to create a true gun experience
* A-Button repositioned for thumb access while holding pistol
* B-Button repositioned for trigger finger access
* D-Pad repositioned for immediate thumb access
* Works as regular remote for non-shooter games
* Enhanced Vibration function
* Built-in Speaker enhances audio experience
“The CrossFire pistol will change the way shooting games are enjoyed on the Wii platform,” emphasized Richard Huang, Penguin United’s President. “Previous gun designs are bulky and just don’t work very well. The CrossFire will offer gamers all the benefits of the normal Wii remote as well as providing a true “gun” experience.