Exo-Flex Skins engineered to personalize your favorite gadgets without bubbleing, stretching or tearing
For years we’ve been personalizing out favorite handheld game devices, iPodTM‘s and laptops with custom decals. But the fact is most decals quickly bubble, peal and fade in a very short time. Now Innex has announced the launch of Exo-Flex Skins which have been engineered with RapidAir® Technology by Orajet to eliminate air bubbles and significantly extend the life of the decal.
Exo-Flex Skins, which will debut at E3 2009, conform perfectly to any surface. Injected with three layers of resistant material, Exo-Flex Skins wont fade, tear, or stretch, require no squeegee and can be reapplied to any surface.
* Can be Continuously Removed and Reapplied to any Surface
* No Bubbles
* No Smearing, Fading or Residue
* No Squeegee
* Water-resistant Top Film
* Triple Injection Resistant Material
* Lifetime Warranty
* SRP: Varied Based on Application & Design
* Applications: iPhoneTM, BlackberryTM, iPodTM, DSiTM, DS LiteTM, WiiTM, PS3TM, 360TM, Guitar HeroTM, Rock BandTM, Nintendo®, Sony®, Microsoft®, Vehicles, Posters, laptops, notebooks…any surface.
Titi Ngoy, President of Innex, stated emphatically: “The Exo-Flex Skins are really amazing. What makes them so unique, and such a great investment, is that they can be applied to almost any surface and peeled off repeatedly without stretching the skin or compromising the products ability to be reapplied to another surface.”
Innex, exclusive distributor of the Exo-Flex Skins, will have media samples available at Booth #2547, South Hall at this years E3.