Paradox Interactive Reveals Further Details About Two Upcoming Strategy Titles in Anticipation of the Paradox Interactive Convention 2010
In anticipation of the Paradox Interactive Convention this week, Paradox Interactive and developer AGEOD unveil additional details about the upcoming strategy title, Rise of Prussia. Following the successful strategy games Birth of America, American Civil War, Napoeleon’s Campaigns and Wars in America 1750-1815, Paradox Interactive and AGEOD invite players to battle it out during the Seven Years’ War in Europe.
Players will have the opportunity to assume the roles of military and political leaders of either the Prussian Kingdom or nations hostile to Prussia (Austria, Russia, and France) in a recreation of the exciting battle that encompassed much of Europe throughout the years of 1756-1763.
Rise of Prussia Features:
* 20 scenarios, including 12 battle scenarios centred on the key battles in The Age of Reason, 7 annual campaign scenarios (one for each year between 1756 and 1763) and 1 grand campaign scenario throughout 1756-1763
* Over two hundred leaders (with individual portraits) and 300 units
* Over 1000 different regions to wage war in
* Scenario-based events and wide set of options for customizing one’s strategy
* Unique Command System allowing for ultimate historical army command, organization and structure.
* Brand new system for the construction of units, allowing players enhanced ability to control and purchase their forces as they wish during the annual and grand campaigns.
Rise of Prussia will be available Q1/Q2 2010.
Additionally, in response to rampant speculations in the wargamer community about the future of Vainglory of Nations – Paradox Interactive now confirms that the game is still scheduled for release towards the end of 2010. Vainglory of Nations, a war strategy title that puts players in control of the Great Powers of the world including; USA, Great Britain, Germany, France, Japan, Russia, Austria-Hungary and Italy between 1850 and 1920 and offers and an original diplomatic system, as each country will offer a unique personality and agenda for players to engage with.
For more information on the upcoming titles, please visit http://www.paradoxplaza.com where information will be made available during the upcoming days and weeks.
Tags: Paradox Interactive