Paradox Releases New Screen Shots for Ship Simulator Extremes
Set to release in Q3 2010, Ship Simulator Extremes features real life situations experienced by real captains of the sea. Experience the rush of saving people after an oil rig explosion or saving the environment with the your official Greenpeace ship. Whether you want to save the world or sail to the most famous harbors of the world, Ship Simulator Extremes boasts the most realistic action on the seas available.
Ship Simulator Extremes Features:
* Wide range of vessels to control, including hovercrafts, coast guard interceptors, mammoth tankers, tugs, cruise liners, and many others.
* Includes exciting storylines and missions all over the world.
* From the very hot to the very cold, sail to the most enchanted regions of the world. Explore the Antarctic or take in beautiful Bora Bora. Includes famous harbors and locations worldwide.
* Official Greenpeace license: sail famous Greenpeace ships and take on ecological missions based on real events.
* Realistic water & weather system. Sail a calm sea or take on the most extreme conditions ever witnessed at sea.
* Online Multiplayer mode.
The new screenshots are available from the Paradox Press FTP.
To keep up with the latest news about Ship Simulator Extremes, visit: www.paradoxplaza.com