Launching September 13 for the Nintendo DS, Camping Mama sets players off on an island camping adventure with Mama, Papa and their two children…navigate the wilderness, live off the land and master your survival skills to thrive in the great outdoors! Features of Camping Mama include:
• Based on the best-selling Cooking Mama franchise that has sold more than 8 and a half million units in North America alone, Camping Mama: Outdoor Adventures allows players to explore the camp site and island as they play a mix of stylus-based cooking, crafting, treasure hunting, and action mini-games in the signature Mama format.
• Play through 38 levels with 100 brand new mini games as Mama’s son or daughter with either Mama or Papa on hand to provide guidance.
• Participate in activities including rock climbing, swinging on jungle vines, spelunking, rowing a boat, tree climbing, and more.
• Use items in mini-games to survive in the woods – craft a fishing pole to fish, sharpen knives and axes with stones you’ve collected, make a fire to cook shellfish you’ve caught, cook the eggs collected from captured chickens to eat, set up your camping tent to sleep in, construct a net to catch butterflies, and much more!
• Experience nature in a variety of settings, such as the Forest, Mountains, and Seas in day, night, snow, and more!
• Find treasure that you can use in further adventures, or even to decorate your camp.
• Collect insects, fish, treasure, and more, and then survey your collection in your scrap book. Aim to find everything!
• Perfect mini games you’ve unlocked in Challenge Mode.